Orientek TFI-40 Optical Fiber Identifier with VFL, LED Live Fiber Identifier Detector 800-1700nm
● OFI suitable for 0.25/0.9/2.0/3.0mm
● Build-with VFL 3-5KM
● Build-with LED light
● Easy test directly, convenient and eﬃcient.
● Small and Practical, No need to replace the chucks.
● Identiﬁes dominant traﬃc direction, audible alarm.
● Approximate core power reading.
● Low false detection & inser-tion loss.
The TFI-40 Optical Fiber Identifier can quickly identify the direction of transmitted fiber and display the relative core power without any damages to the bended fiber. When the traffic is present, the intermittently audible tone is activated.
The Orientek TFI-40 optical fiber identifier also recognize the modulation like, 270Hz, 1kHz and 2kHz. When they are used to detect the frequency, the continuously audible tone is activated.
|Wavelength Recognition Range||800nm to 1700nm|
|Signal Recognition Type||CW,270 Hz ± 5%,1 kHz ± 5%,2 kHz ± 5%|
|Detector Type||φ1mm InGaAs 2 pcs|
|Adapted ﬁber type||Universal Holder for φ0.25(Bare Fiber),φ0.9,φ2.0,φ3.0 Cable|
|Signal Direction||Left & Right LED|
|Optical Power Reading Range||-40 dBm to 10 dBm|
|Signal Frequency Range||270Hz,1kHz,2kHz|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10℃ to 60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-25℃ to 70℃|