VIAVI Handheld jdsu smart otdr 100AS OTDR 30/30dB
● The lightweight and compact SmartOTDR speeds and optimizes field testing of metro and access networks—with a tailored OTDR interface and automatic analysis that any technician can understand.
● With SmartOTDR, generic or user-defined setup configurations eliminate setup errors and maintain results consistency.
● One-touch operation and a single results window ensure fast and easy measurements, while robust wireless connectivity options increase productivity anywhere.
● Combines all essential fiber tests in one handheld with visual fault locator (VFL), optical power meter (OPM), and P5000i microscope options
● Simplifies OTDR analysis with Smart Link Mapper (SLM) option
● Upgrades easily in the field
● Automates testing with objective, pass/fail results
● Enhances productivity anywhere with powerful network connectivity options
● Single-/dual-/tri-wavelength versions with 1310, 1550, and in-service 1625 nm wavelengths
● Light, compact, hands-free design includes 5” high-visibility outdoor touch screen
● Integrated CW light source
● PON optimized to test through a 1x128 splitter
● Automated fiber inspection and macrobend detection with pass/fail analysis software
● 3G/4G connectivity via USB, Bluetooth®/ WiFi options