DEVISER AE3100 Handheld OTDR
● Long Haul Networks
● Passive Optical Networks (PON)
● Local Area Networks (LAN)
● Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN)
● Data Centers
From Deviser Instruments' 4th generation of OTDR, the field portable AE3100 marks a giant leap forward in fiber-optic measurement performance and utility. Single-mode models A through F can test the 1310nm and 1550nm wavelengths with dynamic range up to 45dB, while multimode models M through EM add quad-λ functionality at up to 43dB.
Featuring intuitive touchscreen controls and real-time data analysis, the AE3100 is the ideal test instrument for constructing, deploying, maintaining, and authenticating FTTx networks - as well as verifying access networks. Multiple models and configuration options ensure your unique measurement needs are covered.
● High performance OTDR for many different applications
● 7”, 800x480 LCD touchscreen places power and convenience at your fingertips
● Excellent short-distance performance with 0.8m event dead zone and 4m attenuation dead zone
● Dual- and quad-wavelength test options with the ability to have both single mode and multimode testing on one unit
● Minimum 5 cm resolution
● Fiber Path (TM) intelligent event analysis
● Multiple options for your measurement needs, including: VFL, power meter, light source, and optical fiber microscope
● Complete user data ports: supports LAN, USB, SD, & more