3M 2501 Fiberlok Assembly Tool Mechanical Splice
● Insertion loss <.2dB
● Fiber retention of >7.75 lbs
● Low reflection characteristics of -35dB
● Thermal stability of -40°C to 80°C
3M Fibrlok uses V groove technology, and doesn't require epoxy. Uses Fibrlok assembly tool 2501. Splice completed in 30 seconds after preparing fiber ends. Fibrlok fits 250-900µm buffer sizes.
The 2501 Fibrlok 80-6105-8187-0 Universal Optical Fiber Assembly Tool from 3M is great for your restoration work and many other applications that require that fiber optic splicing to be done in a quick and efficient manner.
● 3M ID: 80610581870
● Cleave Type: Flat
● Product Type: Tool
● Solution for: Access Network: FTTH/FTTB/CATV, Access Network: xDSL, Enterprise Network: Data Center, Enterprise Network: POLS, Enterprise Network: Structured Cabling, Long-haul/Metro Loop Network: CO/POP, Long-haul/Metro Loop Network: Outdoor, Wireless Network: Backhaul, Wireless Network: FTTA
● Splice Type: Single Fiber
● Trademark: Fibrlok